- Sr. Nafees Khan, Consultant
- One of the founders of two most established Islamic schools in Toronto and a passionate educator for almost 50 years, Sr. Nafees is actively involved in improving Muslim youths’ education locally and around the world. Other than sharing her expertise in education, Sr. Nafees is also a talented writer who has written and published more than 14 Islamic books for children. She has over 29 years of experience in teaching at different Public Schools.
- Sr. Farina Mirza — JK/SK Homeroom
- Sr. Raazia Razi — 1/2 Homeroom
- Sr. Rehana Haneef — 3/4 Homeroom
- Sr. Sadia Omar — 5/6 Homeroom
- Sr. Nabila Sidat — 7/8 Homeroom
- Sr. Munazzah Shirwani — Integrated Islamic Curriculum Coordinator, French
- Sr. Munazzah holds a Bachelor’s degree in Middle Eastern Studies from the University of Toronto. She also specialized in Arabic at the University of London. She is currently teaching French and Physical Education at ISM Elementary School. She has a passion for lifelong learning and improving teaching practices, and as such is currently completing her certificate for the Islamic Teacher Education Program. Sr. Munazzah is also actively involved in volunteering at community conferences and events in the GTA area, while also running workshops in hands-on Islamic heritage, science, and community services for schools and community groups.
- Sr.Ramla Nisar — JK-Grade 2 Qur’an and Islamic Studies Instructor
- Sr. Ramla is a certified Hafiza. She has over seven years of experience in teaching Quran and Qaida.
- Sr. Araib Saad — Grade 3-8 Quran and Islamic Studies Instructor
- Sr. Araib is a certified Alima and has completed her Alima program of four years. She has over eight years of experience in teaching Islamic studies and instilling Islamic morals and values into children. She also has over two years of experience in teaching Quran and Qadia to children.